If environmental regulations pose a risk to your construction project, farm operation or other land-use endeavor, an experienced lawyer can help you explore your problem-solving options, including environmental litigation.
At the San Joaquin Valley Law Offices of Kathleen P. Clack, we protect and defend the rights of individuals, corporations, families and municipalities who are not allowed to continue with their farm, construction or development projects due to environmental concerns.
Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced California environmental lawyer.
Handling A Broad Range Of Environmental Law Issues
Handling a variety of cases, we will look at your particular concerns and help you come up with a plan that keeps your long-term goals in mind.
- Environmental planning and problem solving: Every individual, business and municipality is subject to state and federal environmental laws. However, these laws should never come at the expense of your own property rights. We will help you with your problem-solving efforts, finding creative solutions for environmental planning. With over a decade of experience, we know how to deal with regulatory government agencies in negotiation.
- Environmental litigation : While we always encourage our clients to explore all their options for a successful resolution to their environmental concerns, some cases cannot be solved through negotiation. We can protect your rights by pursuing environmental litigation in the state courts of California and federal courts nationwide.
- Agriculture: We represent farmers in a broad range of environmental law matters. We can provide you with the guidance you need to avoid problems with regulatory agencies such as the EPA, the Water Quality Control Board of California, The California Coastal Commission, and the California Department of Toxic Substances Control.
- Ground water contamination: We work with our clients to help them understand ground water contamination statutes, so they can profitably use their land while avoiding fines.
- Soil contamination: Soil contamination issues can prove costly for construction projects, farm operations and other land use. We help our clients navigate the complex legal issues that arise when soil contamination regulations are in question.
- Endangered species: We help our clients understand what types of species may be present on their land and, if endangered species are present, how to proceed with land development and use.
Whatever environmental law issue you face, our attorneys will work with you personally to help you achieve the most favorable possible outcome.
Providing legal counsel to our clients for a variety of environmental and land-use concerns, we can help you come up with creative solutions today. Our Fresno office is open weekdays from nine to five and by appointment. We also serve clients out of our Pacific Grove office by appointment. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.